5 Ways to Save at the Banff Gondola
Heightening your senses at the top of Sulphur Mountain doesn't have to hit you hard in the wallet also.
There are many ways to save at the Banff Gondola!
- Book in Advance: It pays to plan ahead. Save when you ahead of your trip to the Banff Gondola!
- Come later in the day and stay for dinner: Northern Lights Experience: Ride the Gondola and have a family-friendly mountaintop dinner at the Northern Lights Café.
- Wrap up the day in style with the Sky Experience Two-Course Dining Experience: Sky Bistro pairs the grandeur of the Rockies with a distinctly Canadian menu that features a handpicked selection of local eats, produce, wines, spirits and craft beers. Take in the gorgeous sunset, stay for dinner and check this must-do Banff dining experience off your list. Available from 5pm daily. Includes Banff Gondola admission and your choice of appetizer and entrée from our new dinner menu.
- Bring the kids in the morning: Kids Go Free Before 12 PM*. Enjoy self-guided fun in our exciting new interpretive centre. Package includes Banff Gondola admission, a field journal for each family to work through, cookies and more. Before 12 PM daily unitl May 17, 2019.
*Subject to Banff Gondola avalablity, One child admitted free with each regular-priced adult. Package must be purchased at the Banff Gondola or Explore Rockies locations.
- Free shuttle from downtown. Not only is driving in Banff tricky (yes we have traffic, and all those streets named after animals get confusing), it can be tough to find parking. A taxi from downtown Banff can cost you $10 to $15. The ROAM bus is $2/person. Why not just leave your car behind and ride our free shuttle. It departs every 20 minutes from Banff Avenue.
We look forward to seeing you this summer at the top of the mountain!