When plans were announced for the new Mount Royal Hotel last summer, there was a lot of excitement in the small Rocky Mountain town where word travels quick. The reinvisioned hotel, which blends Banff's charming heritage with modern amenities in a completely new way, has aimed high. Perhaps the most 'wow moment' happened when the designs of the new fifth floor were shown.
Right now, the buzz around Banff for 2018 is all about the hot tub lounge that is coming to the top level of the Mount Royal Hotel. It'll be unlike anything seen in this Rocky Mountain town - a draw for stylish and casual mountain-lovers alike. And it's shaping up to be the it-spot for adventurers looking for relaxation, fun and of course, majestic views.
Here's some more information on the amazing all-new premium roof top:
- Fifth Floor Fab: The top level of the Mount Royal Hotel is the perfect spot to end your day exploring in the Rockies. After hiking, biking, horseback riding, paddling, climbing or exploring, take the elevator to the top level to soak it all in.
- Views from the Pool: These outdoor hot tubs will surely be the best place in town for views of peaks like Cascade, Rundle, Sulphur and the Sundance Range. How many mountain tops can you spot from these hot tubs?
- Snacks with a Twist: It's not just about the hot tubs. Guests will be able to enjoy drinks and snacks with a focus on fresh and simple cuisine, just the right match for an après drink!
- Guests Only: Imagine having a locally-brewed beer or a cocktail overlooking Cascade Mountain and the Sundance Range from the top of the town? The much-talked about rooftop lounge and hot tub area is restricted to hotel guests only. That'll mean premium, personalized service for our guests.
- Brand New / Old-time: There's no other hotel in Banff that'll so seamlessly blend heritage with modernity. This casual yet chic design continues from the lobby entrance to the show-stopping top of the building.
- Heart of Banff: If you could pick any spot to set up an open-air lounge in Banff, it'd have to be right here, at the corner of Banff Avenue and Caribou, historically the heart of Banff. You'll be high above the centre of all the action, with views stretching in all directions.
It's going to be fun!
Book early to get a room at the Mount Royal for summer 2018.