1. The Banff Avenue Block Party Contest (the “contest") is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of the Pursuit (Pursuit, we) its group, companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the contest may not enter the prize draw.
3. Entrants into the contest shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The closing date of the contest is 23:59 on Monday, October 28, 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
6. One winner will be chosen at random from entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Pursuit accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
8. The winner will be notified by social media on Tuesday, October 29, 2019. If a winner does not respond to Pursuit within 1 day of being notified by Pursuit, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Pursuit shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 1 day or else they will also forfeit their prize).
9. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and we shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. All decisions of judges are final.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the contest and the winner shall participate in such activity on Pursuit’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Pursuit and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Pursuit and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the contest, all entrants consent to the same.
14. Pursuit accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the contest or accepting the prize. Pursuit further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the contest
15. Pursuit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Pursuit in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Pursuit shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. All national, provincial and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited.
18. Promoter: Banff Jasper Collection, 100 Gopher St Suite 2, Banff, AB T1L 1J3, Canada.