Above the bustling energy of Banff Ave and surrounded by picturesque mountain views in every direction, the Mount Royal Hotel’s rooftop is an absolute hidden gem.
The outdoor hot tubs and lounge have offered guests at the Mount Royal Hotel a chance to soak in unmatched scenic splendour since 2018. Now a fixture for many frequent visitors, an evening spent relaxing in the tubs has quickly become a quintessential Banff experience.
Here’s why you should stay at the stylish Mount Royal Hotel and experience the rooftop bliss for yourself:
- Fifth Floor Fab: The top level of the Mount Royal Hotel is the perfect spot to cap off a day of exploring in the Candian Rockies. After hiking, biking, horseback riding, paddling, climbing or exploring, take the elevator to the top level to soak it all in.
- Views from the Rooftop: These outdoor hot tubs are one of the best places in town for views of surrounding mountains like Cascade, Rundle, Sulphur and the Sundance Range. Count the peaks as you relax with a drink in hand — it’s truly a sightseeing opportunity like no other!
- A Taste of the Rockies: It's not just about the hot tubs. On the rooftop, guests can also enjoy drinks and snacks with a focus on all things fresh and simple.
- Guests Only: Imagine having exclusive access to views of Cascade Mountain and the Sundance Range from the top of the town. The private hot tub area is restricted to guests of the Mount Royal only. That means premium, personalized service for every visitor.
- Modern Comfort / Retro Flair: Of all the hotels in Banff, the Mount Royal stands alone as a flawless blend of modernity and heritage. This casual yet chic design continues from the lobby entrance to the show-stopping top of the building.
- The Heart of Banff: If you could pick any spot to set up an open-air lounge in Banff National Park, it'd have to be right here. Located at the corner of Banff Avenue and Caribou Street, historically the heart of Banff, you're just moments from restaurants, shops and the town’s iconic main drive. Whether your visit to the rooftop marks the end of the evening or its beginning, you’re never far from all the excitement.
Book your room at the Mount Royal Hotel today and experience the joys of our rooftop hot tubs for yourself.