DRIVING FROM CALGARY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
- Depart Calgary International Airport. Turn left toward 19 St NE at the first traffic light.
- In about 1 kilometre turn left onto 96 Ave NE / Airport Trail NE
- In approximately 1 kilometre take the AB- 2 N ramp onto Deerfoot Trail North (also Highway 2 North)
- After approximately 4 kilometres take exit on your right onto Stoney Trail West - Alberta 201 W (new ring road; may not appear on some GPS systems)
- Follow Stoney Trail West for about 24 kilometres until you approach Trans-Canada Highway #1 West
- Exit onto Highway #1 West to Banff. Once you leave the city limits continue for about 50 minutes until you reach the Banff National Park Gates where you will purchase a Park Pass
- Once you have entered the park you will drive approximately another 15 minutes to the first exit for the Town of Banff
- Take Banff Avenue to the second set of traffic lights. The Elk + Avenue is on the right hand side at 333 Banff Avenue
NO CAR? NO WORRIES
With the Brewster Express travel from Calgary Airport to Banff, Canmore, Kananaskis, Lake Louise & Jasper on a deluxe motor coach. Canadian Rockies shuttle transportation in comfort with spacious seats, & no cancellation fees or extra luggage charges.
View schedule and Book Now