Spend a few hours — or even an entire day — on the emerald waters of Lake Minnewanka with an experienced fishing guide, learning the lines or trying to catch the big one. Private fishing trips are available and include refreshments and fully equipped boats stocked with rods, reels, tackle and modern fish tracking equipment.
Looking for a day out on your own? Rent one of our 16-foot aluminum motorboats and cast into Lake Minnewanka with a valid national park fishing permit.
All guided fishing trips are bookable by phoning 1.866.474.4766. Non-private trips depart daily at 8 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. from May 21 through September 5, 2022. Reservations and a deposit may be required.
- Children 6-15 and must be accompanied by paying adult; Children under 5 are complimentary.
- Rates are subject to GST and are quoted in Canadian funds. VISA, MasterCard, American Express accepted with reservations; Direct debit accepted at time of purchase.
- Reservations are required to guarantee fishing charters.
- Fishing licenses are included with fishing experience.
- Click here for more information on the Canadian Fishing Regulations.
- 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations to avoid cancellation charges.