Don't let travel restrictions limit your joy. Make more memories by turning your wedding experience into a multi-day adventure.
Destination Wedding in Jasper
Canadians usually think of destination weddings as something that happens in far flung tropical locations. But an intimate Jasper wedding can offer many of the same elements of a quintessential destination event including non-stop adventure and romance.
With travel bans and size restrictions wreaking havoc on many brides and grooms' plans right now, there has never been a more perfect time to embrace intimate, multi-day, destination-style weddings in your own backyard!
How to do a Jasper Destination Wedding
We've put together our top five ways to create a memorable destination wedding in Jasper. And since our team knows all the best places and has access to some of the Rockies’ most sought-after adventures, we're excited to create an exclusive itinerary just for you.
- Get to Jasper in comfort: Why not start the festivities from the moment you depart home? A private, luxury motor coach is the perfect way to get everyone from Calgary or Edmonton to the mountains, without stress or the need for a GPS. We’ve got room for everyone!
- Stay a few nights: Once you're in Jasper, stay close to the centre of town for easy on-foot exploring to local shops, hiking trails and restaurants. The Crimson and Chateau Jasper are as close to the action as it gets, located right in the heart of town. Pyramid Lake Lodge is secluded and has a very romantic setting. Let our team take care of the reservations and nestle your intimate group together in one great place.
- Let the mountains be your witness: Finally, what's normally impossible is possible this summer! New intimate elopement and wedding packages are available for the 2020 summer season only. Iconic places like the Banff Gondola and Sky Bistro, Lake Minnewanka Cruise, Maligne Lake Cruise and the Columbia Icefield Skywalk are welcoming couples like never before.
- Share a table: Nothing is more comforting than eating a meal with the ones you love. Check out Maligne Canyon Wilderness Kitchen—Jasper’s original smokehouse and café. Be sure to try the featured sampler platter that includes 16-hour slow cooked BBQ Alberta beef brisket, hickory smoked chicken, mac & cheese, baked beans, homemade sauces and more. Or visit The View, Jasper’s most stunning patio and dining experience located on the shores of Maligne Lake.
- Take a tour: Jasper is filled with incredible sights and one of the best ways to experience them is to take a guided sightseeing tour. From a half-day tour around the townsite to a full day excursion to the Columbia Icefield or Maligne Canyon—there’s a sightseeing tour to fit any itinerary or budget. Prefer to spend more time on the water? Why not charter a private boat cruise and spend an evening with your favourite people on Maligne Lake as you head towards Spirit Island (a must-see in Jasper).
However you choose to say "I do," don't limit your experience to just one day. This summer is going to be special in the Canadian Rockies. Take advantage of international travel restrictions and enjoy a quieter, more exclusive experience.
We’re passionate about mountain adventures and about working with couples to create exceptional wedding experiences. Reach out to our team to start the process of creating an exclusive wedding itinerary just for you.