The Mount Royal Hotel is located right on the corner of Banff Avenue and Caribou Street. Complimentary outdoor guest parking is available outside the Caribou Street entrance. Limited parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Town parking is available nearby.
Directions from Calgary International Airport:
- Depart Calgary International Airport. Turn left toward 19 St NE at the first traffic light.
- In about 1 kilometre turn left onto 96 Ave NE / Airport Trail NE
- In approximately 1 kilometre take the AB- 2 N ramp onto Deerfoot Trail North (also Highway 2 North)
- After approximately 4 kilometres take exit on your right onto Stoney Trail West - Alberta 201 W (new ring road; may not appear on some GPS systems)
- Follow Stoney Trail West for about 24 kilometres until you approach Trans-Canada Highway #1 West
- Exit onto Highway #1 West to Banff. Once you leave the city limits continue for about 50 minutes until you reach the Banff National Park Gates where you will purchase a Park Pass
- Once you have entered the park you will drive approximately another 15 minutes to the first exit for the Town of Banff
- Take Banff Avenue to the third set of traffic lights and turn left on Wolf Street then right on Beaver street and right on Caribou Street. The Mount Royal Hotel is on the corner on your left 138 Banff Avenue*.
NO CAR? NO WORRIES
With the Brewster Express you can travel from Calgary Airport to Banff, Canmore, Kananaskis, Lake Louise & Jasper on a deluxe motor coach. We proudly provide Canadian Rockies shuttle transportation in comfort with spacious seats, no cancellation fees or extra luggage charges.
View schedule and Book Now