Directions from Calgary International Airport
- Depart Calgary International Airport. Turn left toward 19 St NE at the first traffic light.
- In about 1 kilometre turn left onto 96 Ave NE / Airport Trail NE
- In approximately 1 kilometre take the AB- 2 N ramp onto Deerfoot Trail North (also Highway 2 North)
- After approximately 4 kilometres take exit on your right onto Stoney Trail West - Alberta 201 W (new ring road; may not appear on some GPS systems)
- Follow Stoney Trail West for about 24 kilometres until you approach Trans-Canada Highway #1 West
- Exit onto Highway #1 West to Banff. Once you leave the city limits continue for about 50 minutes until you reach the Banff National Park Gates where you will purchase a Park Pass
- Once you have entered the park you will drive approximately another 15 minutes to the first exit for the Town of Banff
- Take Banff Avenue to the fourth set of traffic lights and turn left on Caribou Street. The Mount Royal Hotel is on the corner on your left, 138 Banff Avenue.
We offer onsite parking, at a rate of $5/ night. Offsite overflow parking is available at $5/night. Limited parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If there is no parking available upon your arrival, please review this article for other options.
Daily Calgary to Banff Shuttles
Sit back and relax in one of Brewster Express' new coaches — with luxury seating, large viewing windows and complimentary Wi-Fi. Save 15% when you book a return trip!